For over 45 years, East Coast Security Systems, in Washington and Greenville, NC, has been building lasting relationships with home owners, businesses, educational facilities, industries and health care organizations throughout eastern North Carolina.
Our primary services include the sale and 24-hour LOCAL monitoring of residential and commercial burglary and fire protection, security cameras and access control. We also offer a host of specialty services that cater to the unique needs of our clients.
At East Coast Security Systems, we know that your home is a safe haven where you and your family can unwind, relax, and spend cherished time together. We want to make sure it stays that way, so here are some tips to make sure your home is safe for you and your loved ones:
- Install smoke detectors in each bedroom as well as in hallways and living areas. Regularly check the alarms to make sure that the batteries are still working.
- If your locks are getting stuck or are in disrepair, get them fix or replaced immediately.
- If you have children in the home, make sure that they know what to do in case of an emergency. Teach them how to call 911 and make sure they know your telephone number and home address.
- When you go out of town, have a friend or neighbor pick up you mail and check in on your house.
- Have essential first aid items on hand in the home and get professional first aid training.
- Have an emergency plan in place for different scenarios such as a fire or a break-in. Review and practice these plans with your family regularly.
And, of course, don’t forget the most important step to ensure your home’s safety: call East Coast Security Systems today. We will monitor your home 24 hours a day, giving you and your family that extra peace of mind.